Cheese Fondue Cruise
Winter is fast approaching, the days are getting shorter – and it’s time for a traditional, tasty Swiss cheese fondue. A warm welcome awaits you in our floating restaurant, a popular Friday evening venue for friends, families and firms in the Lake Zurich region, as well as for visiting vacationers. As an appetizing alternative, raclette is also a favourite attraction. Dining is à discrétion, so you can eat as much as you like. Our tip – a fondue evening around the barrel table top on the outer deck.
- All passengers are required to provide personal contact details
- Seating at tables is mandatory in the interior
- Face masks are not required at tables
- When moving in the interior on the boat (for example, visiting the toilets) face masks must be worn
- Masks are no longer required in the outdoor areas
|Day of the week|
|Every Friday||01.10. - 17.12.2021|
|Door opens||19:05 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz dep||19:15 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz arr||21:30 h|
|Door closes||22:00 h|
Cruise including Cheese Fondue or Raclette (all-you-can-eat)
|Adults (12+)||CHF 65.00|
|Children (6+)||CHF 32.50|
Valid only with a special ZSG ticket.
Food and beverage menus for all Unique Cruises can be found under "Menus".
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.