Taste of Portugal Cruise
Any mention of Portugal if it’s the busy bustling capital of Lisbon or the beautiful beaches of the Algarve which Immediately come to mind. On this Friday evening cruise, you can savour some of Portugal’s most delicious dishes. The specialities range from meat and vegetable varieties – to the irresistible Pastel de Nata. This crispy custard tart in golden puff pastry is the country’s tastiest treat. And this cruise the perfect start to your leisure-and-pleasure weekend.
- All passengers are required to provide personal contact details
- In the interior of the boats table seating is mandatory when eating an drinking
- Face mask is not mantadory at the tables
- When moving in the interior ofthe boat (for example, visiting the toilets) face masks must be worn
- In the exterior of the boats, face maks are no longer mandatory
|Day of the week|
|Door opens||19:05 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz dep||19:15 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz arr||21:30 h|
|Door closes||22:00 h|
Cruise including three-course menu (excluding drinks)
|Adults (12+)||CHF 79.00|
|Children (6+)||CHF 39.50|
Valid only with a special ZSG ticket. No discounts
Food and beverage menus for all Unique Cruises can be found under "Menus".
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.