Sweet life on the lake
On two long lake cruises from Zurich to Rapperswil we’ve brought on board top local manufacturers renowned for their superior quality products. For example, you can taste and purchase the choicest chocolates from La Flor. Sample the honey and gingerbread Biberli delicacies created by Leibacher Biber-Manufaktur. And enjoy finest quality coffee and vegan cake specialities. A valid ticket is required for the boat trip.
- All passengers are required to provide personal contact details
- In the interior of the boats table seating is mandatory when eating an drinking
- Face mask is not mantadory at the tables
- When moving in the interior ofthe boat (for example, visiting the toilets) face masks must be worn
- In the exterior of the boats, face maks are no longer mandatory
|Day of the week||Sunday|
|Door opens||10:10 h||15:10 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz dep||10:20 h||15:20 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz arr||14:30 h||19:35 h|
Cruise excluding food and beverages (à la carte)
with a mini exhibiton on the main deck stern
|1st class||2nd class|
|Adults (12+)||CHF 42.80||CHF 26.00|
|CHF 21.40||CHF 13.00|
Required ZVV ticket: All zones (9 o'clockPass).
GA travelcard, GA travelcard for young adults and Children's Co-travelcard are valid.
All stations and departure times can be found in our
Food and beverage menus for all Unique Cruises can be found under "Menus".
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.