With her portrayal of a figure far removed from all the accepted ideals of feminine beauty, Swiss clown Gardi Hutter has over the past 40 years became a familiar figure on the international stage. Since the 1980s, she has given more than 3000 performances in 35 countries. In her recently published biography "Trotz allem" ("Despite Everything"), the now 68-year-old looks back on her remarkable career. As part of her reading tour, Gardi Hutter is stopping over on Lake Zurich. We welcome you to an entertaining evening, moderated by author and publisher Denise Schmid.
- A valid Covid-19 certificate and passport is mandatory
- All passengers are required to provide personal contact details
- Seating at tables is mandatory in the interior
- Face masks are not required at tables
- When moving in the interior on the boat (for example, visiting the toilets) face masks must be worn
- Masks are no longer required in the outdoor areas
|Day of the week|
|Door opens||18:45 Uhr|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz dep||19:00 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz arr||21:00 h|
|Door closes||21:20 h|
Cruise including reading and and Apéro riche (excl. beverage)
|Adults (12+)||CHF 60.00|
|Children (6+)||CHF 30.00|
Valid only with a special ZSG ticket.
Food and beverage menus for all Unique Cruises can be found under "Menus".
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.