1 August DS Stadt Rapperswil
1 August is Swiss National Day. So why not celebrate with us by taking one of the special cruises on Lake Zurich? We offer three round trips – the Brunch Cruise, an afternoon cruise, or in the evening a delightful dinner cruise under a starlit sky. Fine views of the many firework displays along the lakeside enhance the attraction.
- All passengers are required to provide personal contact details
- In the interior of the boats table seating is mandatory when eating an drinking
- Face mask is not mantadory at the tables
- When moving in the interior ofthe boat (for example, visiting the toilets) face masks
must be worn
- In the exterior of the boats, face maks are no longer mandatory
|Door opens||19:55 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz dep||20:15 h|
|Zürich Bürkliplatz arr||23:00 h|
Cruise including three-course menu
|Adults (12+)||CHF 109|
|Children (6+)||CHF 54.50|
Valid only with a special ZSG ticket.
Food and beverage menus for all Unique Cruises can be found under "Menus".
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.