The River cruises take you past the most beautiful sights that Zurich's old town has to offer. The boat's glazed roof ensures that all passengers enjoy unobstructed views of the scenic sightseeing attractions.
Dates: Daily from 2 April to 24 October 2021
Duration: The route from Landesmuseum (Swiss National Museum) to the Zürichhorn lasts 30 minutes, the entire round trip 55 minutes.
- 51 passengers maximum - reservations not possible
- Not wheelchair-accessible
- Children's prams must be folded - only a limited number can be transported
- No transportation of bikes
- No toilets on board
- No restaurant on board
- Restricted services:
During excessivley strong currents and major events (such as the Street Parade, Limmat swim or rowing regattas), River cruises may be restricted or suspended.
Departure from Landesmuseum every 30 minutes:
|02.04. - 24.10.2021||Monday - Sunday||10.50 - 17.20
(every 30 min.)
|additional departures*||Sat., Sun. and
* Fast route without stopping at Limmatquai / Storchen