|05.04. - 18.10.20|
- Space offer limited: 51 passengers maximum. No reservation
- Transportation of children's prams only folded and at a limited number
- Not wheelchair-accessible
- Transportation of luggage limited
- No transportation of bikes
- No toilets on board
- No restaurant no board
- Restricted services: During excessively strong currents, lasting heat and major events river Limmat cruises may be restricted or suspended.
Fares (ZVV tariff)
|Adults (from age 16)||CHF 4.40|
|Children (from age 6),
Half-fare travelcard and dogs
Ticket purchase and further information:
From the ZSG ticket office at Zürich Bürkliplatz, the on-board cashier`s desk and all ZVV sales outlets.
Valid tickets and reductions on scheduled cruises:
- ZVV tickets, Z-Pass tickets and several national tickets are valid or will be credited
- GA travelcards, SBB day tickets, Junior travelcards, Children`s co-travelcards and identity cards for travellers for a disability are valid
- All-in-one tickets issued outside Switzerland are valid or will be credited
Detailed tariff regulation
Landing stage info
Information on all our 31 landing stages. How best to reach the boat (and back again). And all our timetables.
Until further notice the gastronomic offer on the lake cruises will be reduced.
Advance table reservations are possible only in our on-board restaurants.
If you do not wish to consume food and beverages, please select any non-reserved seat once you are on board.
Which boat where?
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.