River Limmat cruise
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays|
|07.04. - 30.06.2019|
|01.07. - 31.08.2019|
|01.09. - 20.10.2019|
- 51 passengers maximum - reservations not possible
- Not wheelchair-accessible
- Children's prams must be folded - only a limited number can be transported
- No transportation of bikes
- No toilets on board
- No restaurant no board
- Restricted services: During excessively strong currents and major events, such as the Street Parade, Limmat swim or rowing regattas, River Limmat trips may be restricted or suspended.
Fares (ZVV tariff)
|Adults (from age 16)||CHF 4.40|
|Children (from age 6), Half-fare travelcard and dogs||CHF 3.10|
Required ZVV ticket: Single ticket 110, day ticket 110 or Zurich Card.
GA travelcard, GA travelcard for young adults and Children's Co-travelcard are valid.
Landing stage info
Information on all our 31 landing stages. How best to reach the boat (and back again). And all our timetables.
On-board menus vary from boat to boat. No food and beverages for sale on River Limmat boats.
Advance table reservations are possible only in our on-board restaurants.
If you do not wish to consume food and beverages, please select any non-reserved seat once you are on board.
Which boat where?
The planned schedule of all our boats can be accessed online four to five days in advance.